We just realized that we have set great goals every week but we haven’t talked about how we achieve them. We asked everyone on staff how they do it and the two most common methods was sticky notes on the computer monitor, mirrors and fridge, and setting reminders on their Smart Phone. The key is to have constant reminders.
Post your goal for the week in all the places you look at often:
- The computer monitor frame.
- Inside of front door.
- The inside of your wallet.
- The lamp on your bedside table.
- The mirror in your bathroom.
- The fridge door
- The microwave door
- Set reminders on your Smart Phone
This week, pick one of your favorite goals so far and stay on goal. Here are the goals we have tried so far:
- Drink more water
- Exercise more
- Think positive thoughts about ourselves
- Forgive and let go of anger
- Karma – treat other people well
- Have a good attitude
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Keep the balance in life