Riccioli with Broccoli, Parmesan and Pine Nuts
- 14 oz whole wheat riccioli
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- Grated parmesan
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the lemon juice into a small bowl.
- Chop the garlic cloves finely and add to the lemon juice.
- Add the olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper to the mixture and stir.
- Toast the pine nuts in a pan on low heat. Put to the side.
- Cook the pasta according to the package direction.
- Add the broccoli to the pasta the last 4 minutes of the cooking. Drain the pasta and the broccoli and pour them into a big bowl.
- Pour the lemon juice mixture over the pasta and mix well.
- Add the pine nuts and stir.
- Sprinkle over the parmesan and serve.