It's a good strategy to bring your own snacks when going to a party. That way you have a healthy option you can eat when there are only unhealthy options served. These chocolate balls are low carb and a no-bake recipe, which makes them a great option.
- 1/3 cup granulated sweetener
- 10 drops vanilla liquid stevia
- 1/2 cup whole milk, almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Unsweetened shredded coconut for rolling
- In a medium saucepan bring sweeteners, milk, butter, salt, and cocoa to a full boil for one minute.
- Add peanut butter and stir until melted.
- Add seeds, nuts, coconut, and vanilla and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture by the tablespoon and roll into a ball.
- Roll the balls in the shredded coconut until covered.
- These cookie balls can be eaten right away or chilled for a firmer ball. Store them in the refrigerator.