You can't go wrong with burgers on a hot summer day. Add a refreshing salad and you're golden.
Turkey Burgers with Fresh Mozzarella and Avocado
- 4 Turkey burgers
- 1 pkg fresh mozzarella
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 whole wheat burger patties
- 1 pkg lettuce
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 green apple
- Chop the tomato into small cubes
- Peal the apple and chop it into small pieces
- Mix the lettuce, tomato and apple in bowl
- Slice the mozzarella into 1/4 inch slices.
- Fry or grill the burger patties until fully cooked.
- Put the mozzarella on the hamburgers and let them melt for 1 minute.
- Slice the avocado into thin slices and put them on top of the hamburgers before you put them into the buns.
- Serve the burgers with the salad.