Hope you had a great weekend!
Losing weight can be easy if you have some good tricks in your back pocket. Like these:
- Decide what your goal is.
- If you have a bad day – don’t give up. Take back control right away!
- Take only one serving and stick to it. No seconds!
- Use a measuring tape to track your progress, not a scale.
- Plan each meal ahead.
- Always have healthy snacks in your bag (nuts, apple etc).
- Make it a daily challenge to add an unexpected activity (take the stairs, park far away, take an evening walk etc)
- Put yourself first and dare to say no if someone offers you food you don’t want to eat.
- Enjoy being in control of your life and your choices.
- Smile, be proud to be in control. Be sure of that you are going to make goal and look forward!