- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup panko
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp finely minced fresh parsley
- 4 (6-8 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 4 lemon wedges
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Cook couscous according to directions on packaging.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Combine mayo and mustard in small dish.
- Combine panko, salt, pepper and parsley on a plate and mix well.
- Brush thin coating of mustard mayo combo on to both sides of each fish fillet. (about 1 tbsp for each fillet).
- Press each coated fillet into panko crumb mixture, (both sides) coating well. Press more crumbs into any bare areas.
- Sauté fillets in hot oil until lightly browned, (about 3 to 4 min) Turn and sauté other side until lightly browned and fish is opaque (about 4 to 5 min).
- Serve with the couscous and lemon wedges.