Planning the menu for Super Bowl tomorrow? Here are some great LCHF/ketogenic recipes. No need to feel deprived of anything! Chips and Dip
• 1 bag of shredded parmesan cheese • 8 oz. sour cream • 3 tbsp. dried dill • 3 tbsp. dried chives • ½-1 tsp. chopped garlic • Salt to taste
1. Pre-heat the oven to 405°F. 2. Meanwhile, to make the dip, mix sour cream, dill, chives, garlic and salt in a bowl. 3. Place the bowl in the fridge until it’s time to serve. 4. Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet. 5. Spread out the cheese thinly on the parchment paper (one bag will last for about 3 parchment papers filled with cheese). 6. Place the cheese in the oven and cook until light brown. 7. Repeat 2 more times until you’ve cooked all the cheese. 8. Let the cheese cool and then break them up into pieces. 9. Serve the chips with the dip. Enjoy!
LCHF Chicken Wings Ingredients
• 3 lbs. chicken wings • 6 tbsp hot sauce (sugar free). Use more hot sauce if you want them extra hot. • 1 Stick of butter • 8 cups cooking oil • Lawry's Seasoned Salt • Dressing; blue cheese, sour cream, salt.
1. To make the dressing; mix some blue cheese and sour cream in a small bowl. Add salt to taste. Place in the fridge until the wings are ready to serve. 2. Cut up the celery and set aside. 3. Sprinkle wings liberally with Lawry’s seasoned salt. 4. Deep fry the wings in the oil until golden brown and crispy. 5. Remove the wings and place them on some paper towels. 6. Meanwhile, melt the butter and mix it with the hot sauce in a large bowl. 7. Add the wings to the mixture and coat evenly. 8. Serve with dressing and celery. Enjoy!
15-20 chocolate balls
• 3.5 oz. butter • 1 1/2 cups chopped hazelnuts • 2 cups shredded (unsweetened) coconut • 1 cup shredded (unsweetened) coconut for garnishing • 1/2 tsp. vanilla powder • 2 tbsp. heavy whipping cream • 1 1/2 tbsp. cold strong coffee • 1/4 cup 70% cacao dark chocolate
1. Pour 1 cup of shredded coconut onto a plate and set aside. 2. Place butter, hazelnuts, 1 1/2 cups of shredded coconut, and vanilla powder in a bowl and set aside. 3. Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave (watch it to ensure it doesn't burn). 4. Mix the cream, chocolate, and coffee using an electric mixer for about 4 minutes until smooth. 5. Pour the chocolate mix into the bowl with the other ingredients and mix it all together using your hands. 6. Using your hands, roll small 1-inch balls and then roll them in the coconut on the plate to cover them all over. 7. Place the balls on a plate or in a plastic container and refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving. Enjoy!
Have fun tomorrow!