Here is a 15 minute recipe that our chef has come up with. It will put a fancy feel on your Saturday evening when served with a glass of white wine. Super easy and super fast. It's coming up in our menu soon. Happy cooking!
Smoked Salmon Stew
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 6 oz package smoked salmon
- 1 16 oz container sour cream
- 1 bunch of fresh dill
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cucumber
- Whole wheat linguine
- Chop the onion.
- Heat up the oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Fry to onion until translucent.
- Cut up the salmon in strips.
- Put on the pasta to cook according to the directions on the box.
- Add the salmon to the pan with the onions. Let cook for a couple of minutes while stirring.
- Add the sour cream, salt, pepper, dill and mix well. Let cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Slice the cucumber and place it on a serving plate.
- Serve the pasta with the stew and cucumber slices.