We thought you would like a break from barbeque food after the holiday so here is a pasta recipe from one of our upcoming menus. Enjoy!
Rotini with Cheesy Zucchini
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 ½ cups small zucchini
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2/3 cups ricotta
- 1 handful fresh basil
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling water with a little salt and oil.
- Meanwhile, chop the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan and very gently fry the garlic until soft (don’t let it brown).
- Slice the zucchini.
- Add the zucchini and gently stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and set aside.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the zucchini.
- Add the ricotta and mix.
- Chop the basil.
- Garnish with basil and serve immediately.