- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (each cut into 3 pieces)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 14.5-oz can chicken broth
- 1 14.5-oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 pkg (about 1 LB) cubed fresh butternut squash
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 cup plain couscous
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Heat oil in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and cook 5 minutes, turning once, until browned.
- Add broth, tomatoes, squash, raisins, cumin, cinnamon and paprika.
- Bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat.
- Simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan, steam the broccoli and put aside.
- Stir in couscous and peas, and bring to a boil.
- Cover, remove skillet from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Place on a serving plate and serve with the broccoli.