Gino – Fruits and white chocolate in the oven
- 20 strawberries
- 2 bananas
- 4 kiwis
- Lime juice (optional)
- 1 cup white chocolate
- ½ cup chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- Vanilla ice cream
- Turn on the oven (the broiler ) to 385 degree.
- Slice the strawberries, bananas and kiwis the same sizes and spread them out in an oven safe dish in an even layer (about 1-2 inch deep).
- Press some lime juice over the fruit (optional).
- Grate the white chocolate and sprinkle it over the fruit in an even layer.
- Sprinkle the hazelnuts over the fruits (optional).
- Broil the Gino in the oven for about 3-7 minutes depending on your oven. Make sure the chocolate doesn’t burn. It suppose to get a golden brown color.
- Take it out when it’s ready and serve it warm with the ice cream