- 2 Bananas
- 1 7-oz container of Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- Hand full of finely chopped almonds
- 2-3 tbsp Flax sees
Options for mixing in with the Greek yogurt:
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Peanut butter
- Line a baking sheet or tray with parchment paper.
- Mix together the Greek yogurt with either the cinnamon OR the peanut butter.
- Peel the bananas.
- Cut off one end from each banana.
- Insert the popsicle sticks into the banana (on the cut off end) like a popsicle.
- Coat the bananas in Greek yogurt and sprinkle them with the topping of choice.
- Lay the bananas on the parchment paper and freeze for about 40-50 minutes. The bananas should be firm, but not completely frozen.
If you decide to cash in on the 80/20 rule and go for a more sugary option you can always chose a topping as crushed M&Ms, crushed Heath Bar etc. It’s still a semi-healthy dessert since the Greek yogurt and banana will give you protein and vitamins.