- 48 ounces Tilapia
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas
- 12 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 bag of coleslaw mix
- 1 mango
- ½ red bell pepper
- 1 ½ tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp yellow onion
- ½ Jalapeno Chile pepper (optional)
- ¼ tsp lime peel
- 1 ½ tsp vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Turn on the oven at 450 degrees.
- Rinse the fish and pat dry with paper towels. Cut fish crosswise into 3/4-inch slices.
- Place fish in a single layer in a greased shallow baking pan.
- Combine olive oil, cumin, and garlic powder. Brush over fish.
- Bake the fish in the oven for 4 to 6 minutes or until fish begins to flake when tested with a fork.
- While the fish is cooking, in a medium bowl stir together Greek yogurt and lime juice.
- Add cabbage and toss to coat.
- Peel the mango and cut into cubes.
- Clean the bell pepper and cut into cubes.
- Put the mango and bell pepper into a bowl.
- Chop the yellow onion and add 2 tbsp into the bowl.
- Grate ¼ tsp of the lime peel and add in into the bowl.
- Measure and add all the spices.
- Mix everything well.
- Spoon some of the coleslaw mixture into each tortilla, add fish and top with mango salsa.