- Olive oil
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast (6 oz each)
- cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup half and half cream
- Brown rice
- Salad; lettuce, 2 tomatoes and cucumber
- Clean and chop the tomatoes and cucumber. Mix with the lettuce in a serving bowl and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place tomatoes in a large shallow baking dish and sprinkle them with olive oil (making sure they are all covered).
- Roast the tomatoes, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until they are soft.
- Meanwhile, put on the rice to cook following the directions on the packaging.
- While the tomatoes and rice are cooking, heat up a pan on medium heat and add a little olive oil.
- Add the chicken and cook both sides until cooked through. Cover the chicken and let stand for 5 minutes.
- When the tomatoes are done roasting, put half of them in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Place the mixture in a medium saucepan with the basil and the cream; cook, stirring, over low heat, until heated through.
- Serve the chicken topped with sauce, remaining tomatoes, rice and salad.