- 1 Large egg
- 1 cup Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 4 cups salad greens
- 1 can (15 oz) cannellini beans rinsed
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- ½ cup sliced onion
- 1 lemon
- Make the salad: Rinse the beans, cut the tomatoes in half, slice the onions. Mix everything with the greens in a bowl. Garnish with lemon wedges.
- Whisk the egg and put it in a shallow bowl.
- Mix panko and cheese on a plate.
- Rinse the chicken cutlets and pat dry with paper towel.
- Dip cutlets into egg and then into the crumbs to coat.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large non-stick skillet.
- Add cutlets and cook five minutes, turning once, until golden and cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Dressing: whisk remaining 2 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Add dressing to salad and toss to mix and coat.
- Cut lemon into wedges.
- Serve each cutlet with one cup of salad.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.