- 4 4-oz halibut steaks (1/2 to 1 inch thick)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Brown rice
- Sallad; green lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber
- Chop the tomatoes and cucumber and mix with the lettuce in a bowl for serving.
- Preheat broiler (heat??)
- Rinse the fish and pat dry with paper towels.
- Measure and cut fish into the four serving size pieces.
- Brush fish with olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mince the garlic.
- Crush the rosemary.
- Rub the fish with the garlic and rosemary.
- Put on the rise to cook following the direction on the packaging.
- Place fish on the greased unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 inches from the heat until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork (about 4 to 6 minutes per ½ thickness of fish)
- Place the fish on a serving plate.
- Serve with the rice and salad.