Barbeque with Ratatouille Kebabs
- 1 small red onion
- 1 small eggplant
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp herbs de Provence
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 turkey steaks
- Quarter the onion.
- Cut the eggplant into chunks.
- Slice the zucchini into ½ inch slices
- Cut the red and green pepper into triangles.
- Peel the garlic clove and cut them into halves.
- Put all the vegetables into a bowl and drizzle with 3 tbsp of the oil. Mix well to make sure all vegetables are covered.
- Spear the vegetables, garlic halves and tomatoes alternately onto iron skewers.
- Sprinkle them with the herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill or broil the vegetables, turning frequently.
- Meanwhile, heat up a grill pan on medium heat.
- Brush the steaks with the rest of the oil and cook them until brown and cooked through.
- Serve the steaks with the kebabs.