Baked Sweet Potatoes & Shrimp
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 8 oz medium shrimp
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp skim milk or water
- 3 tbsp light crème fraise
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 container alfalfa sprouts
- Turn on the oven on 400° F.
- Rinse and scrub the potatoes clean, pat them dry
- Drizzle the potatoes with the olive oil and rub all over the skin.
- Put them on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for about 25-30 minutes until tender and cooked through.
- Defrost and clean the shrimp.
- Cut the avocado in small cubes.
- Mix the shrimp and avocado in a bowl and put to the side.
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the milk (or water) until smooth. Add the crème fraiche and tomato paste and mix well.
- Add the shrimp and avocado mix and blend well.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven.
- Split the potatoes and fill them with the shrimp mixture.
- Garnish each potato with paprika and some fresh sprouts.